Ellice Park is a small business owner in Columbus, Ohio, who runs a practice called Counseling Care Circle where she provides professional therapy and wellness coaching services. She joins The Daily Signal Podcast today to talk about how Americans can respond to mental health challenges in the time of COVID-19.
We also cover these stories:
- The Labor Department announces that over 6.6 million Americans filed for unemployment last week, only a slight decline from the 6.8 million claims filed during the last full week of March.
- Senate Democrats block Republicans’ $250 billion measure for the Paycheck Protection Program.
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin tells CNBC host Jim Cramer in an interview that he thinks U.S. businesses could reopen in May.
The Daily Signal Podcast is available on Ricochet, Apple Podcasts, Pippa, Google Play, or Stitcher. All of our podcasts can be found at DailySignal.com/podcasts. If you like what you hear, please leave a review. You can also leave us a message at 202-608-6205 or write us at email@example.com. Enjoy the show!
Resources Park mentioned during the show can be found below:
- COVID-19 Connect: www.counselingcarecircle.com/covid19
- Free brief therapy for health care workers and therapists open to all new clients: https://counselingcarecircle.com/covid19-therapist-directory/
- YouTube videos for more self-care and mental health tips during COVID-19: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv69YGL1TKK7vBG8ZlCeQ4Q
- COVID19 for Healthcare Workers Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/COVID19HEALTHCAREWORKERS/
- Coronavirus Self-Care (Mental Health) Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/coronavirus.selfcare.mentalhealth/learning_content/
- Therapists/Chaplains who want to volunteer: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBAblQwQQ_UzVRUcR2w_Ah3mPahLqYC0XAQWIuYfLvrlAvxQ/viewform
- Christian support for COVID-19: http://christianprayerandlistening.com/
- Pro Bono RVs 4 MDs Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/rvs4mds/
- In Memoriam: Healthcare Workers Who Have Died From COVID-19 Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/239658800555607/