The Daily Signal’s coverage of the 2018 Conservative Political Action Conference comes to an end Saturday, following three days of information-packed programming and speakers, including President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence.
We’re bringing you a special edition of The Daily Signal podcast to share more exciting interviews we’ve done. They include:
- Patrick Neville, a member of the Colorado House of Republicans and a Columbine survivor, on gun-free zones.
- Robert Kuykendall of 2nd Vote discussed the left’s recent attacks on businesses associated with the National Rifle Association.
- Aaron Ginn, president of Lincoln Network, on Silicon Valley’s lack of diversity.
- Mark Joseph, author of “Rock Gets Religion,” on the music industry’s embrace of Christian performers.
- Spencer Tate, a student at the University of South Florida, on the struggle against the Israel boycott movement on his campus.
- Iain Murray, a vice president at the Competitive Enterprise Institute, on the dangers of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- Ken Klukowski of the First Liberty Institute, American Civil Rights Union, and Breitbart News, on the importance of Trump’s judicial nominees.
Be sure to check out The Daily Signal’s YouTube channel for more exclusives from CPAC.