Betsy DeVos received heaps of scorn from the left when she became education secretary, but since taking office last year, she’s accomplished much—and given a good deal of power back to the states. In this episode, Rob Bluey, our editor-in-chief, sits down with DeVos to talk about the progress being made. We also talk to Morgan Walker about what it’s like to be at a major Trump rally.
Also on today’s show:
- Saudi officials prepare to admit to the killing of a missing journalist, as the U.S. considers punitive options.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., takes that long-awaited DNA test and finds she’s only 1/1024th Native American. But that doesn’t stop her from asking President Donald Trump to cough up $1 million for charity.
- Florida Panhandle struggles in the aftermath of Hurricane Michael.
- A case of fetal homicide raises the question: Is it life, or isn’t it?
- A biological male claims the championship title in women’s track cycling, giving us a glimpse into what transgenderism means for female athletes.
The Daily Signal podcast is available on the Ricochet Audio Network. You also can listen on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app. All of our podcasts can be found at DailySignal.com/podcasts.
If you like what you hear, please leave a review or give us feedback. Enjoy the show!