What Everybody Ought to Know About Obamacare
Kelsey Lucas /
Obamacare: It’s unfair, unaffordable, and unworkable.
So it’s no surprise that Organizing for Action, President Obama’s campaign group, is aggressively posting on all of its media outlets to try to hide the truth about Obamacare.
Just last week, the group blasted out emails and tweets to activists encouraging them to “see how Obamacare is already working.”
But Organizing for Action is wrong. Obamacare isn’t working, and it won’t ever work. That’s why we’re challenging every claim Obamacare supporters make—and you should, too. Congress should refuse to spend a single dime implementing this massive train wreck.
Check out the infographic below and learn how Obamacare is not working.
Read the Morning Bell and more en español every day at Heritage Libertad.
- Congress is well on its way to solving its Obamacare problem—for Members of Congress and their staffs, that is.
- Did you catch the President’s U.S. geography gaffe?
- What Washington could learn from “Breaking Bad.”
- Why did President Obama cancel his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin?
- Here’s what you need to know about the criminal charges filed in the Benghazi attack.