Does life really begin at conception? Is there a moment in the womb when a fetus becomes human? Are there times when abortion is necessary?
Many of us have found ourselves asking these questions, but the answers can feel challenging to find.
On today’s episode of “Problematic Women,” we explain what resources and tools we have found useful to form our own views and opinions on abortion.
Taking the time to study human DNA, reading personal stories of those who have had abortions, and listening to the arguments of those who debate the issue of abortion professionally are all helpful tools to determine your own views on life and abortion. And knowing the arguments on both sides will also help you talk about the issue of abortion with those who think differently than you.
Here are seven resources that have helped us determine our views on abortion:
- Scott Klusendorf’s SLED argument.
- “Created to Live: Becoming the Answer for an Abortion-Free Community,” by Cathy Harris.
- Live Action video: “Meet Baby Olivia.”
- “Fighting for Life: Becoming a Force for Change in a Wounded World,” by Lila Rose.
- “Chemical Abortion: A Review,” by Melanie Israel.
- “The Daily Signal Podcast” interview with abortion survivor Gianna Jessen.
- “The Points of Proof for Life: Scientific,” by Brian Fisher.
Listen to the podcast below: