With 2020 campaigns already ramping up, it looks like partisanship could be the norm for the foreseeable future. But it doesn’t have to be that way. In today’s episode, Alexandra Hudson joins us to discuss the lost art of civility and the critical role it plays in helping us survive our disagreements.
We also cover these stories:
- Notre Dame, the iconic cathedral in Paris, is engulfed by fire.
- Fallout continues from Rep. Ilhan Omar’s tone-deaf comments on 9/11.
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo sees firsthand the devastation of Venezuelan socialism.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham puts together a serious immigration proposal.
- The Mueller report is set for release on Thursday.
The Daily Signal podcast is available on the Ricochet Audio Network. You also can listen on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app. All of our podcasts can be found at DailySignal.com/podcasts.
If you like what you hear, please leave a review or give us feedback. Enjoy the show!