On today’s show, we discuss the Conservative Book Club’s top books of 2018 with Chris Malagisi, host of the Conservative Book Club Podcast. We’ll hear his recommendations for last-minute Christmas gifts for your friends and family (see the full list below). We also take a look at “Top 5 Dumbest Liberal Books” of the year.
Also on today’s show:
- At a time when progressives are clamoring to enact Medicare for All, Heritage Foundation spokeswoman Genevieve Wood offers a solution that will serve patients and consumers—without turning over more power to government.
- Your letters to the editor. Don’t forget, your letter could be featured on our show; write us at [email protected] or call 202-608-6205.
- A touching story about actor Gary Sinise and his work to support our troops and their families. Find out why Sinise decided to support America’s veterans.
Here are the Conservative Book Club’s top 10 books of 2018:
- “The Coddling of the American Mind” by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt
- “12 Rules For Life: An Antidote to the Chaos” by Jordan Peterson
- “Conservatism: An Invitation to the Great Tradition” by Roger Scruton
- “Why Liberalism Failed” by Patrick Deneen
- “Liars, Leakers, and Liberals” by Judge Jeanine Pirro
- “The Russia Hoax” by Gregg Jarrett
- “The Rational Bible: Exodus” by Dennis Prager
- “Ship of Fools” by Tucker Carlson
- “Death of a Nation” by Dinesh D’Souza
- “Marlon Bundo’s Day in the Life of the Vice President” by Charlotte and Karen Pence
The Daily Signal podcast is available on the Ricochet Audio Network. You also can listen on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app. All of our podcasts can be found at DailySignal.com/podcasts.
If you like what you hear, please leave a review or give us feedback. Enjoy the show!