A Toronto hospital unveiled a new plan for how to terminate the lives of terminally ill kids—with or without parental consent. Monica Burke joins us to discuss the disturbing development. We also discuss a landmark ruling for religious liberty in Britain.
We also cover these stories:
- Kanye West meets with President Donald Trump and sounds off about the need for manufacturing jobs, healthy families, and a president who succeeds.
- Eric Holder embraces the Democrats’ new posture of hostility toward Republicans, and Trump responds.
- Pastor Andrew Brunson may soon be released from Turkey, where he’s spent the last two years in prison.
- U.S. and Russian astronauts survive an engine malfunction in mid-launch.
- Americans don’t like political correctness—not by a long shot, according to new data.
The Daily Signal podcast is available on Ricochet, iTunes, SoundCloud, Google Play, or Stitcher. All of our podcasts can be found at DailySignal.com/podcasts. If you like what you hear, please leave a review. You can also leave us a message at 202-608-6205 or write us at [email protected]. Enjoy the show!