Join us for the Bloggers Briefing on Tuesday, April 8th at 12pm. The briefing will focus on Facebook and the many changes and challenges that organizations, businesses and bloggers face in the future.
With changing algorithms and Facebook’s more prominent emphasis on news stories with vivid imagery, best practices from the past don’t always apply. We’ll hear from Facebook experts on how they are adapting to the changes and making the best of the nation’s most popular social media platform.
- Moderator: Ericka Andersen, The Heritage Foundation (@ErickaAndersen)
- Derek Thompson, The Atlantic (@DKThomp)
- Bubba Atkinson, Independent Journal Review (@IJReviewBubba)
- Scooter Schaeffer, Media Research Center (@ScooterSchaeffer)
- Gerrit Lansing, NRCC (@Lansing)
When: Tuesday, April 8th from 12-1pmET
Where: The Heritage Foundation
Please RSVP at Eventbrite here.
*Available to watch online here.