This week, The Heritage Foundation released a report titled “America’s Opportunity for All.” The report makes the argument for our principles and policies by speaking to everyday concerns. Through real-life examples and stories, we show how these ideas can provide everyone an opportunity for a better life.
Join us Friday at noon ET right here, or on our Google+ Page for our “Lunch with Heritage” Google+ Hangout where our panel will be discussing the policy prescriptions laid out in the report. Joining us will be:
- Rich Tucker, Senior Writer, The Heritage Foundation
- Emily Zanotti, Principal, Iconoclast Media & Message
- Ben Howe, Owner, Mister Smith Media and RedState Contributor
- Ben Domenech, Fellow, The Heartland Institute and Editor of The Transom
- Emily Ekins, Polling Director, Reason.org